Bathroom Art With PhotoWall

Every room needs art. Whether it be a canvas or framed, art kind can complete a space. It adds texture to the space and another dash of color and interest.

We are in the process of designing our master bathroom and want it to feel like a retreat. We want to enter a spa every time we walk in. All the cares of the world to just fall away when we're in it. When choosing art for the bathroom, I wanted soothing color and theme. When PhotoWall reached out to try one of their canvas prints, I knew exactly what I wanted. A little piece of nature.

I chose the Stones canvas. I love the serene feeling that this piece gives off. The colors are soothing and the stones are very spa-like. One of the good things about purchasing from PhotoWall is that you can choose the size you want to best fit your space. You can go so far as cropping and changing the actual objects in the picture. If there's a dinosaur in the picture on the website, you can choose to make it a dog. Now that's customization. I chose the dimensions that would best fit this wall. It looks great over the tub and pulls the blue from the soon to be blue vanities.

Since I ordered a canvas, there was a choice to choose with a frame or without a frame. Of course I chose a frame since I would be hanging it on the wall. The frame came un-assembled so that meant I had to put it together. I had never put a canvas frame together but PhotoWall made sure it was easy.

They also offer framed prints, posters, and wallpaper. I was tempted to try wallpaper but maybe I should try peel and stick first. There really is something for everyone. Whether it be nature or abstract, they've got you. My order came all the way from Sweden in less than a week!

PhotoWall is offering you 25% off your purchase. Use code decoratingscent25 until November 7.

*I received this product to review for free but the views and opinions expressed are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves