Happy Friday! So excited that I can call today my final day of work. I'll be enjoying a week off with my kids next week.
I wanted to share some things that caught my eye this week.
1) The One Room Challenge ended last week and I loved looking through all the participants' rooms. One room I especially loved was from Evolution of Style. She complted her daughter's room and I love it.
2) I'm not hosting this year for Thanksgiving but I love this setup from Tomkat Studio. There are a ton of printables to help you get this look.
3) Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body created this beautiful utility box cover. I think it's a brilliant solution for those unsightly boxes out front.
4) I love Beth's style from Seersucker + Saddles. She's does casual but together really well. She's got me wanting a pair of these Sperry rain boots bad.
5) Neither my company nor my husband's does a fancy Christmas party so I don't get the luxury of dressing up for a shindig. If there was a party though, I would definitely pick a fabulous sparkly skirt like this one. It pairs well with her lacy top.
Here's to a great weekend with lots of lounging around. Well, I may pull the Christmas tree out if I feel like it. No guarantees.
Have a good one!
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.