Spring has sprung and it's time to get the home decor in order. When I think of spring, I think bright colors. Here's a little inspiration to get your juices flowing.
1) Create a spring wreath - give your guests a nice greeting before entering your home.
2) Change your bed linens - with warmer weather it's time to get rid of the heavy comforters and go with a lighter option.
3) Bring in greenery - add those pops of green throughout the house to bring the outdoors in.
4) Change out your pillows - they instantly change the look of your room.
5) Create a succulent garden - these mini little plants bring color and more of nature indoors.
6) Add bright colors - switch out the darker colors for lighter pastels.
7) Change your wall decor - add more colors to the walls.
8) Fresh flowers - nothing says fresh and new like freshly picked flowers on the table.
9) Swap out your rug - just like pillows a lighter rug makes the room feel lighter as well.
10) Freshen up your accessories - re-arrange your shelves with different items.
I have yet to even think about spring decor in my own home but seeing some of these has got my gears turning.
You're reading Spring Home Decor Ideas by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.