February Sponsors

Well it's a new month which means new sponsors!

Melanie
Bear Rabbit Bear
Ever since high school, I have loved to write. And I've loved to sew and make things for my friends and family. I remember making custom decorative rabbits for friends in high school as Christmas presents. I think my grandparents have one lying around, too. Growing up, my “Granny”, as she is lovingly called, taught me how to sew and make the use of recyclable materials. My Home Economics class in high school (yes, I’m old enough to be part of the group that was required to take Home Ec.!) inspired needle working and cooking. It’s kind of funny now, but I even made it to a state home ec tournament!!
I took a hiatus from writing and DIYing in college. It wasn't until I was married to my hubby that I picked it up again (something about renovating a house from the ground up will do that to you.). Having a baby will also spark more than maternal instinct- for me it sparked creative instinct, as well!
I love writing. It's the one way that I can be totally me! Sometimes people misunderstand the things that I say, but when writing, it all seems to come out and clear and totally together. I am note a blogger by day, but rather one by night. By day I work in the medical field. I have had the honor of being published in a few of my medical journals, as well as being featured in the Proverbs 31 Ministries magazine.
I started blogging as a way to combine my love for inspiring others and writing. While you'll find many crafts and DIY projects on this blog, my focus is about anything that inspires you to be the person that God meant for you to be.

Heather
Hi, I'm Heather. Just Heather... I'm married to an amazing husband that finds the humor in all my antics and I will soon be a mom. That's right, as in parent to a child. Not a furry, four-legged child like I already am, but a human one this time. It has been a LONG 9 months with most of it spent on bedrest growing this baby. I'm anxious to get back to life and ME. I love crafting, some of which does not turn out so crafty. Decorating my house or your's if you ask... Reading, I was reading/writing teacher for 7 years. This comes natural to me and I read everything! Magazines are my guilty pleasure. Cooking, it is good to burn something occasionally to keep those of us considered Top-Notch Chefs humble. I love going to flea markets and finding trash to turn to treasures. I haven't been in quite some time due to the pregnancy, but plan to get back into treasure hunting. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE all things beauty and product related. I'm a junkie. I can't help it. I strive each day to make it better than the one before. Grab a cup of coffee or wine and stop and visit!


Why don't you all go and visit these ladies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room