With the help of hubby and Photoshop, here's what I came up with.
I pulled the colors and animals from the bedding. Of course the orange had to be in there. I printed them out and put them in my DIY matted frames.
Now that I'm starting to play around with Photoshop, I can make the art in this room much more personal. I've got a few other ideas in mind.
For more nursery progress:Nursery Plans
DIY Showoff * I Heart Naptime * Setting For Four * Under the Table and Dreaming * Be Colorful * Between Naps on the Porch * Craftomaniac * DIY Home Sweet Home * Keeping It Simple * Making the World Cuter * Marvelously Messy * Project Inspire * Sew Can Do * The Dedicated House * The Gunny Sack * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Crafty Confessions * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Reasons to Skip the Housework * Sugar Bee Crafts * Southern Lovely * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Lil Luna * Primp * Savvy Southern Style * Sew Much Ado * Someday Crafts * The Thrifty Home * Clean and Scentsible * House of Hepworths * A Creative Princess * The Shabby Nest * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Five Days Five Ways * Bear Rabbit Bear * The 36th Avenue * It's Overflowing * Tatertots and Jello *