Accent Walls In Nurseries

I absolutely love looking at nurseries.  Maybe it's the thought that some precious baby will sleep there.  While browsing through photos of nurseries, I noticed one popular trend, accent walls.

I remember showing this photo to hubby while we were designing our nursery and he really liked it.  The plank wall behind the crib is stunning!


The most popular accent wall trend is probably stripes.  I painted gray and white stripes in my son's nursery.


I toyed with the idea of doing a blue and white stripe like this.  In this nursery, the blue and white add a pop of color to the otherwise neutral palette.


I love this herringbone wall in this nursery.  The coral, gray, white, and turquoise all coordinate so well together.  Ever wonder what your nursery would look like had your child been of another sex?  These may have been my girl colors.


Check out the plaid wall in this nursery.  I can only imagine how much time it took to tape and paint that.


Recently, it seems like parents are getting more creative with their baby's room.  With all the inspiration out there, there are endless possibilities to make your child's room fun and personal.

Have you designed a nursery lately?  Did it have an accent wall?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room