Stylish and Affordable at Walmart

I was completely shocked when I saw a new home decor line on the Walmart website the other day.  When did Walmart get so trendy and on point?  I never think to check there for home decor.  The patterns and colors caught my eye so I had to check it out.

This new line from designer Angelo Surmelis is called Angelo Home.  His tag line is "Big Style for Small Spaces".  He's bringing affordable style to those that don't want to shell out big money for a classy look.  There are several lines to choose from.  The pieces below are from the Castle Hill Collection.

sofa
set of 2 pillows

Nice pieces right? I don't know about the quality of them but they look good.  Guess I'll be adding Walmart to my list of home furnishing stores.

What do you think?  Stylish and affordable? 

 
You're reading Stylish and Affordable at Walmart by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! I need living room chairs and they are offering free shipping, free store pickup. Normally there is a surcharge for shipping chairs. GAH! Deep breaths...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room