It's Friday once again! Oh, how I've waited for this day all week! Spring break is next week and we are all looking forward to a break from the norm.
Here are some things that caught my eye lately.
1) Katie over at Bower Power Blog made some photo frames out of MDF. They look great in her boys' playroom.
2) I recently started following Fearfully & Wonderfully Made. Carli has a beautiful home. She just shared befores and afters of how far her kitchen has come and one of the projects she did was adding faux crown molding on the upper cabinets.
3) Have you seen Emily's black sitting room? Oh my goodness. It's gorgeous. I never thought I would like black walls but it looks great in her home.
4) I've really noticed the rising of arrows in home decor. These large wooden arrows from Two Thirty Five Designs look great in this girl's room.
5) I've started following Create Craft Love Shop on Etsy. There are some great inspirational signs. I especially love this one.
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.