Neutral Shoes for Spring & Summer

I don't know about you but with spring on the way, I am all kinds of ready for sandals and taking these layers off. The warmer months are when I gravitate towards neutral shoes. They are so versatile and go with every outfit. I usually go for a cognac or dark tan since my skin is a darker tone. Yes, I still wear black sandals but not as often.

I'm a huge wedge person. They are usually more sturdy than heels and more comfortable. If I can find a comfy heel though, I will grab it. Before every season I like to go through my closet and get rid of shoes that I am tired of or didn't wear the year before. I have gotten pretty good at selling my old stuff on Ebay or Poshmark. It helps me keep my out of pocket expenses at a minimum.

Here are some shoes I own or have my eye on for the new season.


Do you have a favorite from above? What's your go-to shoe color for spring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room