Fall Pinterest Finds

I was hearing about this thing called Pinterest.  What?  How can I try it?  I soon learned upon going onto the site that you had to have an invite.  I sent several requests over a span of a few weeks and still nothing.  So I asked one of my fellow bloggers for an invite and she happily sent me one.  Thanks.  I can't get enough.  You ladies weren't kidding when you said it was addictive.  Everything I like, I've been pinning.  Before Pinterest I was saving pictures to my computer and if I wanted to find the picture again, I had to search through the website I found the picture on.  With Pinterest, I can pin a picture and the link is stored with it.  How neat is that?

So here are some of my fall favorites while browsing.

Who doesn't like a free printable?  These would be so great in a gallery wall or on a fall mantle.


 

Fall fashion?  Yes please.



Not so normal pumpkins.  I like that they are not your traditional orange.



A pretty mantle can set the tone of the whole room.



Pinterest is full of so many great ideas and things to try.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves