A Few Lights Won't Hurt

My daughter likes to ride through the neighborhood every.single.night on the way in to see all the neighbors' lights.  I wanted to give her something to look at too but I'm trying not to spend any more money on Christmas decor.   

I remembered as I was going through the bin of ornaments, there were a few strands of lights.  Didn't really think much of it then because I wasn't going to use them since the tree we have is pre-lit.  I could put these lights to use.  I knew hubby didn't want a bunch of outdoor Christmas lights so I figured he wouldn't mind a few.  I just used two strands of colored lights and attached them around the doorway.  Now I can say we had some lights.  Ha!


 

Comments

  1. aw! Your lights look so cute and I'm sure your daughter is very happy now to have some lights on her house. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lights certainly illuminates the doorway and the pretty door color..it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room