New Girl's Desk

I guess it's time to show you the desk I picked out for my daughter.  I wanted something small and functional while still being cute and easy on the pockets.

We ended up with this combination from Ikea.  It's the white Linnmon top with the silver Adils legs.  It's so simple and fits perfectly in the space in front of her window.  I didn't want to spend a ton of money on this piece because I knew there would be markers and pens involved on a white surface.  If the desk top gets ruined, I won't be upset because it was a small investment and the top can be changed out.


We picked up this cute desk chair at Walmart.  Of course it's pink!  She wouldn't have it any other way.  The silver legs of the desk match the silver legs of the chair.  It just sorta happened that way.  I like that the desk is neutral but the pink chair adds a nice pop of color.

 

This is a great spot for her to craft and create.  The natural light from the window brightens up her work area.  The desk top is big enough to give her plenty of room to spread out her supplies and have at it.


I love walking by and seeing her hard at work on something new.  She's such an artist and loves to draw!


Such a happy little spot in her room.

 
You're reading New Girl's Desk by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room