Painted Ceilings

After seeing this painted ceiling last week, I was amazed how much drama it gave the room.


It got me thinking how I never think about painting the ceiling.  It technically is a wall and can be painted.

I like the dark blue in this dining room.


I love the added pink to this girl's room.


The pale blue ceiling in this sunroom is calm and looks like the sky.


I really like the painted ceiling in this bedroom.  They chose to only paint the inset so it's more of an accent than feature.


This homeowner really made the ceiling an accent by adding stripes.


What are your thoughts on a painted ceiling?  Would you do it?

 
You're reading Painted Ceilings by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I love the painted ceilings and the character each one adds to the room. The dark blue brings so much drama to that space and the lite blue makes that room feel so light and airy, but I love, love, love the striped ceiling. Its fun and add a lot of movement to the room. What a great post! Are you considering painting your ceiling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed this post. I never thought about painting a ceiling either, but the girls room you posted is giving me ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room