Going On a Chair Hunt

I have been helping my mom revamp her living room.  She has decided on a new color palette of gray and red with a touch of black and white.  I love the new direction she's going in.  One of the things she needed in her space was an accent chair.  We searched many stores looking for the right one.  One thing I noticed that kept coming up in the search was black and white.  It offered great contrast to the gray sofa she bought and brought in some extra pattern.

Here are some options we considered.  Notice that a couple of them are chevron.  I was very surprised because I didn't think she would like this pattern for herself.





She ended up going with the last chair.  She loved the diamond pattern and updated wingback look.

The space is looking great already.  I'll show you the plan later.

 
You're reading Going on a Chair Hunt by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves