Friday Five

Happy Friday!  So excited that I can call today my final day of work.  I'll be enjoying a week off with my kids next week.

I wanted to share some things that caught my eye this week.


1) The One Room Challenge ended last week and I loved looking through all the participants' rooms.  One room I especially loved was from Evolution of Style.  She complted her daughter's room and I love it.


2) I'm not hosting this year for Thanksgiving but I love this setup from Tomkat Studio.  There are a ton of printables to help you get this look.


3) Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body created this beautiful utility box cover.  I think it's a brilliant solution for those unsightly boxes out front.


4) I love Beth's style from Seersucker + Saddles.  She's does casual but together really well.  She's got me wanting a pair of these Sperry rain boots bad.


5) Neither my company nor my husband's does a fancy Christmas party so I don't get the luxury of dressing up for a shindig.  If there was a party though, I would definitely pick a fabulous sparkly skirt like this one.  It pairs well with her lacy top.


Here's to a great weekend with lots of lounging around.  Well, I may pull the Christmas tree out if I feel like it.  No guarantees.

Have a good one!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves