DIY Christmas Wreaths

Looks like we have just over five weeks until Christmas!  All the stores are decorating and trying to get us in the spirit.  I went in for a few fall pieces last week and was directed to very few leftovers to choose from.  I do think I will put up our Christmas tree next weekend.  I usually wait until after Christmas before all the madness begins.

My husband has mentioned we don't have a wreath on the front door, not even for fall.  I guess I am slacking this year.  Something just hasn't clicked for me and I haven't been in the decorating mood lately.  My intention is to DIY a Christmas wreath.  I searched online for a few ideas.


I like this simple twig wreath.


With some extra ornaments, I could surely make this ornament wreath.  I love the blue and silver color combo.


I love this textured burlap wreath.  I would have to choose another color for the red since our front door is already red.


Here's another burlap wreath.  It looks super simple to make which is exactly what I'm going for!

  
How fun is this wreath using traditional Christmas colors?


Something is pointing me towards fabric wreaths this year and this one doesn't disappoint.


This monogram wreath is easy.  It's made of a boxwood wreath, ribbon, and a wood letter.


This ornament wreath is beautiful.  I like the mix of silver and gold.


Whatever I choose to make, I better get to it.  Hubby wants a wreath quick.

 Are you hanging a wreath on the door this year?

 
You're reading DIY Christmas Wreaths by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower. Hope you drop by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room