Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Holiday Pillows At H&M

It's the holiday season folks.  I know some of you like to decorate early.  I was shopping the H&M site looking for girl room pillows and noticed they have some very festive pillows perfect for Christmas decorating.  I wanted to share some with you.  I don't normally go with red for Christmas, but I liked the combo here with the gray and silver.

 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 89

Right now H&M has free shipping with code 3175 until Friday.
 
 
You're reading Holiday Pillows At H&M by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...