Beautiful Barn Doors

Good morning!  How was your Easter weekend?  We enjoyed ours.  Chill on Saturday and church Sunday morning.  We ended it with a family dinner.  I can't say I got much done this weekend but I feel more relaxed since we didn't get into too much.

I've been seeing more barn doors lately.  I really love the look of these doors in home decor.  Hubby and I have talked about replacing the double door entrance to our bathroom with one.



I love these blue ones.



This one looks like it would go perfect in our room.



I love the windows at the top of this one.


How about that pop of color?



I really like the barn door on this pantry.


I love the glass panels on this one.

 source

Are you loving the barn door look too?

 
You're reading Beautiful Barn Doors by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room