Summer Patio Ideas

Hello there.  I know it's been a minute since you've heard from me.  We're just soaking in the last few days of school and planning our summer.

Since summer is on it's way, I keep thinking about spending more time outdoors.  I have plans of hosting barbecues and family together time.  I have yet to pull out my patio accessories and get things going outside.  I still love the setup from a couple years ago but the rug didn't make it.  It was an outdoor rug but I guess I missed the part about not keeping it outdoors.  The sun and other outdoor elements ruined it.  It started to shed and come apart.


I've been obsessing over patios and taking notes on what we can do to improve ours.  I love bright colors for the outdoors, especially blues and greens.  Here are some patios and outdoor spaces that I really like.



I'm on the search for a new rug and some other accessories.  I would really like a garden stool for seating and extra color.  I found some at Home Depot last year that I didn't get but now I wish I had.

Do you have a favorite color for outdoor decorating?

 
You're reading Summer Patio Ideas by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves