Get The Look: Urban Farmhouse

I always love to re-create a room using affordable pieces.

When I saw this family room, I fell in love with the open space and calming colors.

source

Here's my version


coffee tableblack vase / white vase / gray wingback chairs / tufted sofa / rug / side table / end table / ceiling fan / geometric pillows / blue satin pillow / tufted chairs / medallion pillows

Feeling inspired?  Let me help you create your dream space.  Whether you need a room makeover or some help picking those final pieces, I'm here for youSend me an email to find out how.
 
 
You're reading Get the Look: Urban Farmhouse by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I loved your zest for open space and I also liked how you re-created this room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea,
    I love this look! It's not too serious but its still stylish - looks cozy too.

    Its good to read your blog again - I've been away awhile :) Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room