A Little Bit Closer

If you follow me on Facebook, then you may already know we finally bought a new sofa for the living room.  


It is great to not have such a huge void in that room now.  We waited until Labor day to catch a good sale.  The sofa is pretty big and sits deep.  The color is lighter than the family room sectional and is almost a linen material.  Still pondering on what to do above the sofa.  I've pinned several photos of gallery walls but then again I would love one big statement piece too.


I was so anxious to finally order the rug I wanted from Rugs USA but found out the Groupon I bought couldn't be used with the 75% off sale they had over labor day.  I guess I'll have to wait until it will fit in the budget now.  The lamp in the corner will be gone as soon as I find a replacement. 



I want a nice side table for the end along with a lamp.  Maybe a pop of color in the lamp?  I want to bring in more reds and blues.


For now, I've used the pillows that were in the chairs, but know that I will be looking for more.  Things are starting to come along in here wouldn't you say?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves