Hanging Frames With Double Hooks

When I hung my entryway gallery, the frames had double hooks on the back.  It may seem to be harder to hang pieces like this, but it's actually pretty easy.  I have found this method to work great with frames or art.

Turn your frame over.

Using a piece of tape, lay it over the hooks.

Mark on the tape where the nails will go.


Remove the piece of tape and place it on the wall where you want your frame to go. 

Use a level to make sure the tape is straight.  Place your nail right above your marks.

Hang your pictures.

Now you have yourself a level frame.  Simple, huh?  Have you tried this method?  Tell me, is there another way?

 

Sharing with
The 36th Avenue * House of Hepworths * Bear Rabbit Bear * Happy Hour Projects * The Shabby Nest * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Five Days Five Ways * A Bowl Full of Lemons * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * New Nostalgia * Not Just a Housewife * Project Queen * The Winthrop Chronicles * Tip Junkie * Today's Creative Blog * Crafty Confessions * Southern Lovely * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Savvy Southern Style * Clean and Scentsible *

Comments

  1. Great tip!! I just hung a ton of pictures in my new place, it took forever because they had two hooks. I wish I had known this trick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this method for a few years now and it always works like a gem.
    Good ideas never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is genius! Wish I had known this for the last 20 years!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had known that a month ago!!! Thank you so much for this great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a great tip! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome.So simple and works perfect.I just said today how I hate those type of double hooks when I went to hang mu mom a memo board.Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow! That's an awesome tip. It really is the simple solutions that are the best. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    its really nice post. i apprentice for your post. thanks for shearing it with
    us. keep it up.
    buy pinterest pins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice creative idea. Now I can hang my all picture in my stair hall. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looked this up in pinterest and found your post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room