Hooray for the weekend! This week seemed to drag by. I'm always ready for the weekend. Time to get things done around the house.
1) I was able to find a chandelier I liked for the master bedroom. Hopefully we'll get a chance to hang it this weekend.
2) I also plan to add a border to our master bedroom curtains. I've had the fabric for weeks but haven't had the drive to get up and actually do it.
3) I've been on a new recipe kick this week. We've been trying a lot of new dishes. This one for Black Bean and Rice Stuffed Peppers was a hit with the family.
4) In my search to fill up a gallery wall in the master, I came across this site full of free printables.
5) West Elm is having a great sale through Monday. Coffee and side tables are 20% off! All clearance is an extra 15% off. I love a good sale.
Have a good weekend!
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.