More Blue Please!

So the first change to the house for 2015 is artwork.  My goal is to infuse as much blue into the house as possible, without going overboard that is.  Red used to be my favorite accent color but like all things, I've changed a little.  Blue has taken over.  It's just so calming and cool.  

I was out earlier this week in At Home and wandered into the art section.  This little number caught my eye.  The colors were perfect.  It's a mix of blues, grays, and browns.


It's exactly what this room needed to bring in more blue.


It's almost like the room got more relaxed.


You can see here that the blues in the art play off the blue accent wall in the adjoining living room.


Here's a before shot with the old art.  Looks completely different with different art right?


I've been thinking about adding this table below the mirror.  It's blue and gives me more space to add accessories to the room.


Do you have a go to color when decorating?

 
You're reading More Blue Please! by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Classy Clutter * Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

  1. Amazing what a difference that one change made in your room. My new go to color is green. I'm currently on the lookout for affordable pillows for our chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! I love blue and have been adding more blue to my home as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room