Beach Living

We are visiting some friends in Charleston this weekend and I instantly started thinking about the beach.  When I think about the beach, I think about cool and calming blues with pops of color.  I decided to put together a board of a modern but beachy living room.



 
You're reading Beach Living by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
The 36th Avenue * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * House of Rose * Just Us Four * Simply Sweet Home * The Answer is Chocolate *

Comments

  1. Hi Andrea,
    Love the colors you put together for this beachy board. We just got back from a week in Charleston (photos on my blog a few posts back); had never been there before and just LOVED it...especially Red's Ice House area in Shem creek...watching dolphins with a Margarita...perfect! Have fun,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room