1) West Elm is having a sale for 30% off rugs. I really like the bold print of this Wool Dhurrie but even at 30% off, it's still a little high for me.
2) I was browsing Urban Outfitters sale online and came across this iphone case on clearance for $1.99. I love the saying. I haven't upgraded to the Iphone 5 yet but I think I may order it and just hold on to it.
3) I pinned this bedroom a while ago and just noticed that it has been re-pinned almost 1000 times! I was initially drawn to the dark blue wall behind the bed and the black and white duvet from West Elm. Just checked and this duvet is still available.
4) I love painted stripes and seeing this striped closet from Erin has got me wanting to paint stripes in all my closets! Such a great pop when you open the door!
5) I always get the hunch to change up my daughter's bedroom. That involves painting her room again so that may be a while. When I do, I want to include a lovely tufted headboard like this one.
I'm hoping to get a few projects done around the house. Now that little man is walking, I can't turn my back for a second without him getting into something. I will miss this stage when it's over though.
Have a great weekend everyone!
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.