The Master Bathroom Is Painted

Yay!  We've made a change to the master bathroom.  We painted the walls Harmonious by Behr.  It's a calming blue that goes well with the dark vanities.  We both want a spa-like experience when we come in here so we both agreed this was the best color.  I said agreed but this was after several back and forths in Home Depot.  We just couldn't agree on the same color at first.  I was going for something light and he wanted something dark.  I think we found a happy medium.



I need something big to put over the tub here and a nice valance or roman shade for the window.




I can't wait to choose new lights and accessories.

Here's what I have in mind.

Master Bathroom to do list:
Paint walls
Paint cabinets
Frame mirrors
Change light fixtures
Install tile above tub
Window treatment
Art above tub

 

Comments

  1. Love it! And super jealous, my master bath is about 1/4 the size of yours!!
    Amy @ http://yellowhouseon3rd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, the color is great. like your ideas can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrea! I'm featuring your bathroom and dining room paint colors! Thanks for linking them up at my last paint color party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a living color. Your ideas and creativeness are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post about Master Bathroom Many peoples like beautiful bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room