Gray Accent Wall

If you've been reading this blog for a while, then you know I love a good accent wall.  It can add some contrast to an otherwise flat room.  Our master bedroom has a very light wall color.  I love how much sunlight it gets during the day but it can make the room feel washed out sometimes.  I wanted to give it some depth.  I thought a darker wall color behind the bed would do exactly that.

 

I love the contrast of the darker wall now.  I wanted to change the metal wall art that was above the bed.  It was dark and thought something lighter would be better.  I spotted this mirror at Target.  It fits perfectly in this spot.  The mirror is an antique gold color so it contrasts against the gray.  I like how it reflects the chandelier too.
 


I can see the end ahead.  A few more details to add before I think I can call it done.

Check out the progress in the master bedroom:
Master Bedroom Plan
DIY Fabric Trimmed Curtains
New Plan
Progress
New Desk
DIY Acrylic Tray 
Bedding Options
White Pintuck Bedding
DIY Placemat Pillow
Another Placemat Pillow

 
You're reading Gray Accent Wall by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
DIY Showoff * Under the Table and Dreaming * View From the Fridge * Between Naps on the Porch * Keeping It Simple * Skip to My Lou * Uncommon Designs * Home Stories A to Z * My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia * Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room