Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Get the Look: Eclectic Girls Bedroom

I love designing kids rooms.  Most of the time, kids like color and want their room to be fun.  The bright accent wall in this girls room caught my attention.  I think this room does that without going overboard.  I love the mix of gray and pink.


Here are some items I found to re-create this look.

zebra rug / daybed / gray runner / brass light / swivel chair /  
paint / comforter / dresser / stool / lamp

This is such a fun space for a tween girl. 

 
You're reading Get The Look: Eclectic Girls Bedroom by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

1 comment:

  1. This really caught my attention. Currently in the process of gathering ideas and supplies for my daughters bedroom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...