Art, Gallery, Or Mirrors?

When I started laying out the design for the living room, I thought I knew what I wanted.

I saw the living room in Emily Clark's house and a light went off.  I loved the large artwork behind the sofa.  That was the look I was going for.

As I started exploring more options, I saw more things I liked.

The photos in this space look great.  They are all the same size and shape and evenly spaced.  Not to mention how they float against the gray accent wall.


I came across this idea with the mirror behind the sofa but maybe it's a little too formal for my family.


I've seen several variations of stacking floor mirrors vertically and I like it a lot.  It would be an impactful feature and cost effective too.


I think hubby likes this idea of putting more family photos up and arranging them randomly.


But I must say, I love the classic look of a sunburst mirror hanging above my head.


What's above your sofa?  So many ideas and I can't decide.  This wall needs to be covered pronto. 
 

Comments

  1. My favorites are the large artwork behind the sofa and the stacked mirrors! Eventhough, they all look very nice. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the large artwork would look great in your space. They all are nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like #2 or #5. ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love large/huge statement pieces! Mirror and artwork, they both look great!
    I went for the large mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having the same problem.. The wall ablove my couch has been blank for 2 years.. I cant decide, too many great options! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room