I've Got A Secret

Here's where my mind has been lately...


...
 

...
 

 
So if you haven't guessed it already, we're expecting!

Baby #2 is on the way.  

We're all so excited to be expanding our family. 

So excuse me as I haven't blogged as much lately.  I've been more tired than usual and on the weekends I've been laid out on the sofa.  I had good intentions to crank out some projects but my body just wasn't allowing me.  I'm slowly starting to feel like myself again so bear with me.

As soon as we found out, I started planning a nursery.  Ok fine, I was planning a nursery a year ago.  I guess that's why the guest room stayed empty for so long.  We knew what we were after when we moved here last year.  I can't wait to share with you the plans I have for the room.  We won't know what we're having until next month so I'm holding now but with my finger on the trigger.

 

Comments

  1. So awesome. That news made me smile. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you both! Looking forward to your nursery developments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you have planned for your nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congratulations! How exciting! Time to rest ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room