Lighting Issue...Gone

Remember when I mentioned before that none of the secondary bedrooms upstairs had overhead lighting?  Well we do now.  It was time for me to start planning the nursery and we decided now would be a good time to get the lights installed. 

For the girl's room and the nursery we chose standard light fixtures until we figured out what we wanted permanently.   



I was thinking about keeping her existing paper lantern but shortening the cord so it didn't dangle too far down into the room.
 

Hopefully these will be changed quickly so I don't have to look at the boob lights for too long.  Hubby laughed when I called them that in the store. 
 

 

The office got an update with a square shaded fixture.  They had them marked down in Lowes and we couldn't pass up the modern shape.  


It gives off a warm glow at night.


I think it fits in perfectly with the rest of the room.



I can finally throw away the leaning lamp that's been moved from the girl's room to here.

So glad the lighting problem has been resolved.  Now I can move onto to bigger things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room