January Month In Review

Happy Wednesday!  We made it to hump day!  Here's what went on around here in January.
 

I started the year off by adding more blue to our formal dining room.

Coral and Turquoise mixed together creates a beautiful color palette.

I shared our plans for the master bedroom makeover.
 

Online retailer Joss & Main has good flash sales but I showed you some tips to make sure you're getting the best deal.

New finds at H&M Home.

More model home inspiration.


Using fabric, I trimmed the master bedroom curtains to give them a more custom look.

In my search for desks, I came across a high and low version.

A master bathroom design that is luxurious and soothing.

I'm looking forward to more projects and getting things done this month.  Hoping to update you soon with pictures from the master bedroom.  I'm taking my time with things to make sure we're buying the pieces we really want.

 
You're reading January Month In Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room