Favorites of 2015

Howdy folks.  How was your Christmas?  I hope it was merry and was filled with lots of love, gifts, and time off.  We hosted at our house this year.  It was nice to not have to pack up or go anywhere.  I kept the holiday decor simple this year.  If you follow me on facebook, I showed a glimpse of our Christmas tree.  I found some pink ornaments on clearance at the end of season last year.  I added those along with my blue and gold and loved the outcome.


I took the tree down yesterday.  I love starting fresh and getting rid of the Christmas decor allowed me to see my house and what I want to accomplish next.
We're winding down to the last few days of the year.  The year has gone by so quickly.  The blog has given me a way to capture projects done around the house, so I wanted to take some time to share some of my favorites with you.

The biggest has got to be our master bedroom makeover.  We love the results and it's great we finally have a room that we can enjoy and retreat to when the day is over.


One of the DIY projects for this room was fabric trimmed curtains.


We also added a desk to the sitting area.  I love the gallery wall with memories of us.


I infused a little more blue into the dining room.


 I did a re-visit on the kitchen makeover from a few years ago.



I put together lots of room inspiration boards.  I have a love for doing these and I'm hoping this will actually go somewhere for me this year.  Stay tuned for more!



I decided to be mom of the year and throw both my kids birthday parties at our house!

My son got a Yo Gabba Gabba party.



My daughter got an Art Party.



I finally put a tutorial together for the sunburst mirror in my daughter's room.



I made a few changes in my son's room and one of them was this DIY wooden arrow.



I'm looking forward to many more changes around here in 2016.  Hopefully you'll continue to follow along!

Have a great day.

 
You're reading Favorites of 2015 by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I really like the hues of turquoise and orange. They are light, airy and give the rooms a beachy feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room