Monday, July 21, 2014

2015 Ikea Catalog Preview

The Ikea 2015 catalog is set to come out soon.  The digital version will be available for download starting June 24.  They will also introduce a catalog app for smartphones and tablets where you can scan a product in the catalog and virtually see how an item will look in your home.  Ikea is one of my go to stores for trendy, affordable home decor.  I wanted to give you a sneak preview of what to look forward to.

 
ARKELSTORP coffee table

ARKELSTORP sideboard

 
NORDLI chest of drawers

RANDERUP rug

PAX handles

DRIFTIG dinnerware

HURDAL bedside table

LILLSKAR shower curtain

I can't wait to get my new catalog so I can start marking the pages of things I want.


 
You're reading 2015 Ikea Catalog Preview by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

3 comments:

  1. I love IKEA too! I think I can look at the catalog 100 times before I get tired! I love the coffee table you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an IKEA-addict. So excited for the new catalog! That bedside table might be perfect for my little guest bedroom. :) Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new catalog!

    -Erin @ DIY on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...