2015 Ikea Catalog Preview

The Ikea 2015 catalog is set to come out soon.  The digital version will be available for download starting June 24.  They will also introduce a catalog app for smartphones and tablets where you can scan a product in the catalog and virtually see how an item will look in your home.  Ikea is one of my go to stores for trendy, affordable home decor.  I wanted to give you a sneak preview of what to look forward to.

 
ARKELSTORP coffee table

ARKELSTORP sideboard

 
NORDLI chest of drawers

RANDERUP rug

PAX handles

DRIFTIG dinnerware

HURDAL bedside table

LILLSKAR shower curtain

I can't wait to get my new catalog so I can start marking the pages of things I want.


 
You're reading 2015 Ikea Catalog Preview by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I love IKEA too! I think I can look at the catalog 100 times before I get tired! I love the coffee table you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an IKEA-addict. So excited for the new catalog! That bedside table might be perfect for my little guest bedroom. :) Thanks for the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the new catalog!

    -Erin @ DIY on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room