Flip or Flop

One of my favorite shows on HGTV is Flip or Flop.  It centers around a husband and wife team, Tarek and Christina, that flips houses.  They buy vacant, run down homes, usually at auctions sight unseen, and renovate them into beautiful homes.  Each episode takes you from the purchase of the home, through renovations, and finally to the finished, remodeled product.  They have built a successful business by flipping houses.

My husband and I have talked about flipping homes for a few years now.  Tarek and Christina have created a Flip Advantage team and they are traveling across the US to teach workshops about house flipping and making money in real estate.  I have signed us up for a workshop this weekend.  I am so excited to learn more about this side of real estate!  House flipping is a way we can both work together and start our own business doing what we like to do.  With my new found love of design, I get giddy over seeing transformed spaces.  What better way to get our hands dirty and make spaces prettier than house flipping?  Real Estate has always interested me too.

Here are some of Tarek and Christina's recent flips.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Anybody else like to watch Flip or Flop?

 
You're reading Flip or Flop by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I love that show! How did the workshop go? I just signed up for it in a couple of weeks with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seminar was more informative. They want you to pay for a 3 day workshop where they walk you through the process. We didn't do that part because we can do a lot of that research on our own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were they actually there, or just reps from the company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a rep from the company. They were at a wedding that weekend. I was looking forward to meeting them.

      Delete
  4. Was it even worth going to, considering you didn't sign up for the workshop?
    I am supposed to go to one tonight and I'm having 2nd thoughts of I am just going to sit through a sales pitch.
    How long did it last?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room