Ikea Kitchens

I love this Ikea kitchen commercial where the son comes home to find his parents have taken space from his old bedroom to make a bigger kitchen.  The commercial is hilarious, especially when the son notices his room is basically non existent.  What you can't help but notice is how beautiful the kitchen is.  The large kitchen boasts gray cabinets with a built in eating nook.  It is absolutely stunning.



 
Right now Ikea has their kitchens 20% off.  I keep saying to myself if we were to ever get new kitchen cabinets, I would definitely check into Ikea.  Their other products are cost efficient so I wouldn't expect anything less about their kitchen cabinets.  They have lots of mix and match finishes and styles.

 

I decided to take a look around and see real life kitchens of others that have opted for Ikea cabinets.  From reading about their kitchens, it looks as though they are very affordable.

I think my favorite is from Housetweaking.  I love the contrast of dark lowers with white uppers.


Here's an all white kitchen from Cape 27.

 
Check out the huge island in this kitchen from The Kitchn.

 

Another all white kitchen from Little House Blog.

  

Love this modern kitchen with color.
  
What are your thoughts on an Ikea kitchen?  Would you consider them?

 
You're reading Ikea Kitchens by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room