June Month In Review

Well, the year is halfway over.  Here's what went on around these parts.


I put together a pink and gold nursery.

I shared some summer items from World Market.

Another beautiful model home tour.
 

More Tolix Style bar stools.

I finally planted my Fiddle Leaf Fig tree.

I took you through the home of Sabrina Soto.
 

Some beach style living room inspiration.

I made a DIY art caddy for my daughter.
 

I made my own decorative box from a shoe box.

I scored a Target patio set for more than half off.

Some coffered ceiling eye candy.

Here's to a productive July!

 
You're reading June Month in Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Shared with
Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room