Family Friendly Bar Carts

Why are bar carts popping up everywhere?  Maybe I just didn't notice them before.  I remember seeing several in Target but they weren't quite what I wanted to spend for such a small piece.  When they did go on clearance, I missed out because they went so fast.  Bar carts seem like the perfect piece when entertaining and also add a little fun to a room corner.


Here are a few I wouldn't mind having.  We're not drinkers at our house but we could still use one for other fun drinks and serve ware.




I'm hoping to run across an inexpensive one I can give a fun makeover.  Do you own a bar cart?

 
You're reading Family Friendly Bar Carts by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I actually found mine at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. It was 1/2 off Friday so I only paid like $13 for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room