Oh Christmas Tree

The tree is up and decorated. It took me some real motivation to get going this year. I loved all the inspo from Instagram and Pinterest but my body was not ready to pull out all the stuff. It's always like a glitter bomb goes off and deciding what stays and what needs to go. I was good with not having a tree this year, but my kids insisted.

I'm glad I decided to go for it. The twinkle lights are always a nice touch to the room at night. I love the warm glow.




I went with gold and white for the colors this year. I wanted to keep it classic and simple. I like how it blends into my everyday decor. I never know what color scheme I'm doing until I pull everything out. I almost went for red. I bought a pack of red ornaments after Christmas last year and I was itching to use it but gold won.


Do you change your Christmas decor color each year? How do you decide?


Comments

  1. Your tree is very classic and simple - I love it. I went with blue, gold, silver, and a little green this year on our family tree. For another vintage tree, its all red and natural burlap. I agree - its a pain in the youknowwhat, but the soft glow at night is so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves