Cute and Modern Nurseries

Babies, babies everywhere.  No I'm not pregnant, but I know a lot of ladies around me who are.  Thinking about them all, I know some are probably looking into decorating nurseries for their upcoming bundles of joy.  I love looking at nurseries.  There are so many possibilities. 

There are some with a lot of bold colors and patterns with a modern touch.  Nothing like colors to get the infant mind stimulated.






Chases Nursery modern kids

I also tend to like the calm, soothing rooms as well.  Neutral and soft colors tend to create a warm feeling.




Are you in need of a nursery or know someone who is expecting?

Comments

  1. Not in need of one yet, but when we are ready again I'd love to do a nursery like these. With my first two sons we opted for the everything matching from Babies R Us. Next time I'd like to decorate and add more personal touches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room