Friday Five

Happy Friday peeps!

1) Since the baby's been born, it's been so nice to be able to wear real clothes again.  When I stand in my closet it's like having a whole new wardrobe to wear.  But to freshen up my wardrobe a bit, I've been hitting up my favorite stores and enjoying going into the dressing rooms alone!  It's tough trying on clothes with two kids in tow that want to get loud as soon as your shirt's off.

2) I showed you some nice patio spaces here and having this set from Target would get us going in the right direction.  Just trying to justify spending that kind of money on outside furniture. 


3) Speaking of Target, have you seen some of the new pieces in the Threshold Collection?

I love this blue cabinet.  I'm thinking how good it would look in the dining room.


This ikat bedding is so pretty.  We haven't had our current bedding for that long but I'm ready for a change.


These dining room chairs stopped me in my tracks as I was walking by.  I've been wanting new ones and I think these would keep me happy for a while.  Love the graphic pattern in the neutral color.
 


4) I've got summer vacation on the brain.  Baby girl starts Kindergarten in a few weeks and it would be nice to take her somewhere before then.  Maybe a family weekend getaway but not sure where.  Got any ideas?


5) HGTV has a new show airing this Sunday night: Brother vs Brother.  Jonathan and Drew, twin brothers, are going head to head in a renovation showdown.  They will transform run down properties with a team of contestants.  The winner receives $50,000.  I love watching them on Property Brothers and I hope this show doesn't disappoint.



Until next time folks.  Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Happy Friday! Seeing your post about wanting outdoor furniture without spending a fortune made me remember this awesome redo I saw on Better After's blog about a year ago: http://www.betterafter.net/2012/08/a-mill-ion-times-better.html. If the link doesn't work just search on her blog outdoor furniture and it's the one with "million" in the post. Anyway, I've since seen tons of these pieces at my local Habitat store and Salvation army. Just a thought! I'm sure it would be sturdier than a Target (although super cool) sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing: I don't usually post on blogs (just stalk--hehe) but this made me use my Google account which is set up through my school (I'm a teacher) hence the Mrs. part of my name... I didn't want you to think I was being super formal or anything of the sort! Love your blog, by the way! --Susan H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room