Friday Five

This week I wanted to share some of the lastest pins on my Pinterest boards.

1) This beautiful entryway caught my eye.  I like the neutral colors.  Makes me want to get on sprucing up mine.


2) How awesome is this washi tape wall.  If my daughter saw this she would so love it.

 

3) Since putting crates in the nursery, it's always fun to see how others have used them.  Here they are painted in bright colors and used to create this colorful bookcase.


4) I think we wall make excuses when it comes to working out.  I found it appropriate when I saw this.  It's been hard to get back in a workout routine since the baby's arrival.

 
5) The first day of school is almost here, and I saw these cute first day of school printables.

 

If you aren't already following, click over and follow me on Pinterest.



 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room