Entry Mirrors Update

Well I finally got around to spray painting these mirrors.


A few coats of ORB spray paint and now they look like this.  I like them even more darker.  Such a small change but makes a big impact.  I've seen these mirrors on other blogs where they kept them gold but they didn't work for my walls since they're lighter.  Love them in Emily's bedroom
 

They have more of a presence now on this wall but still thinking I should add something else.  Maybe a few more mirrors to make a large grouping.  Once we get some board and batten on this wall, they won't look so stranded.  Who knows, I may even take them down in the end.
 



So much to do in this space to get it where I want it.  Board and batten...bench...pictures.  Ahhh!  My list doesn't seem to get any smaller. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room