Changing Things Up

Back around Christmas time, I had a wild hair to move some things around.  My Ikea expedit has always been in the hallway nook leading to the family room.


I like it here but the area underneath the mirror in the dining room was empty.  So I moved the expedit here.  I posted it on Facebook and several of you seemed to like the change.


I don't completely love it but like the expedit fills in the gap.


With this change, the hallway nook now becomes empty.  I would love an open console table to display baskets and other large decor items.

I love the openness on this one.  The mix of wood and metal give it a rustic feel which I'm open to.

This one pairs nicely with the striped walls.source

This one is gorgeous but a little above my budget.

I could DIY one of my own like this.

I also like this parson style table with stools or ottomans tucked underneath.
 source

I'm still debating on a few options before I pull the trigger on purchasing anything.  Any suggestions?

Comments

  1. I love all of your choices Andrea and the switch you made too! So I think just pull the trigger and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! I really like your change up too with the shelves. I love moving things around in my house too; it's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room