A Miami Penthouse

I get updates from a local site here that informs residents of things going on around the city.  When I saw they posted pictures of Pharrell Williams' Miami penthouse, I had to take a peek.  It's always fun to see how celebrities live.

His house is 10,000 square feet with five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and a rooftop pool.  It overlooks Biscayne Bay in the Miami Keys.  It is currently listed for sale for $11 million dollars.


Look at how open the living room is.  Those pendant lights are gorgeous!  How many people could fit in this room for a party?  I love all the windows too.


The dining room is simple but pretty.  There's another beautiful light over the dining table with seating for twelve.


Hubby would love this movie room.  Enough room for all the friends to come over and hang out.  Those chairs look comfy to me!


Look at the view from the rooftop pool.


This is the view from his windows.


He has a beautiful home but do you think he decorated it himself?  I'm thinking a designer did it.  He's selling so I guess he's on to bigger and better places.  His chart topping song "Happy" is a major hit.  Did you celebrate International Day of Happiness with Pharrell and the UN Foundation on March 20? 

photo sources

 

Comments

  1. Wow, what a huge and modern penthouse, simply amazing with pool and all!!! Doesn't look at all like MY penthouse apartment high in the Andean mountains, lol!
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. His home is fab! Simple but clean, comfy and not too stuffy. And I love his new single, head bops and toe taps every time I hear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed the large pics from the Family Guy cartoon, MEN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room