Stylish Toy Storage

Sometimes it feels as though the kids' toys are taking over the house.  When my daughter was born, I told myself we would never had toys downstairs.  They would stay upstairs in their rooms.  Yeah well, fast forward to today with two kids.  Toys are downstairs and taking over.  It should have been obvious from the start their toys would end up in our living spaces.  I try to keep them corralled in one spot of the family room once the kids are done playing with them, but the bright green dinosaur doesn't exactly go with our decor.  I've come to the point where I need to store them in stylish ways.  I don't mind having the toys downstairs now, I just want to put away.  Some of the smaller toys are now in the leather ottoman that I hope to replace one day with a real coffee table.

Here are some toy storage solutions for keeping those toys put away but still having the family room, or any part of the house, look presentable.


 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9



Sharing with
House of Rose * Just Us Four * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Remodelaholic * The Idea Room * The Answer is Chocolate * Truly Lovely * The Shabby Nest *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room