Displaying Kids Art

Do you ever wonder what to do with all your kids' artwork?  Now that the school year is ending, the teachers are sending all of my daughter's artwork home.  I really appreciate the art coming home, but now I have a huge stack on paper building up on my kitchen counter.  I don't want to toss it but I need to come up with a way to store it.  Yes, some does get tossed because I can't keep everything.  I've been caught where my daughter goes to throw something away and one of her masterpieces is on the top.  Oooops.  I have a folder upstairs with art from the last few years and it's getting pretty full as well.  The side of the refrigerator has also begun to get cluttered with art pieces.

I decided to look for some ways to display some of her art pieces.  Displaying them in an organized manner will not only look good, but will also make her feel good that I took time to actually display them.  I want her to know her creative efforts are recognized.

Gallery Wall: Create a display of frames to create a focal point

 


Board and clips: Art can easily be changed out

source

Use picture ledges:


Cable system: Art is strung on a line and can be changed out



Framed mini prints: Show off all the art pieces in one frame



There are lots of great ideas out there.  I need to get to it before I can't see my kitchen counter anymore.


You're reading Displaying Kids Art by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I really like the idea of a gallery wall for the kids art... I need to do something soon, it's taking over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking at creating a gallery with picture ledges. This post confirmed my idea! Thanks.
    Antonella @ LYHBlog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves