More Tolix Style Bar Stools

Last month, I shared my new kitchen bar stools with you.  I love seeing them in other kitchens and wanted to share a few with you.

I love this set of red stools.  They give this open kitchen and dining room a big pop of color.
 

Check out this colorful set.  The kitchen is all white so the stools are a cheerful, fun element to the room.


Here's another set of red.  The rest of this kitchen is beautiful too.  It's white with little snippets of color here and there.


This kitchen uses silver metal similar to the ones I chose.  I'm digging the dark island with the lighter exterior cabinets.
 

I love this kitchen too.  She used the silver stools as well.  Gotta love the vaulted ceilings and two toned cabinets.


Another set of silver.  So crisp and clean with all the white cabinets and silver accents throughout.


These yellow ones are perfect against this dark island.


Even though I love my silver ones, I would really love them in a great shade of blue like these.  I wished there was a way to paint them so the paint doesn't chip.  With the daily use of them, I know the tops and foot bars would look horrible real quick.  Any suggestions?


These stools are so simple yet can make a big impact on a room.

 
You're reading More Tolix Style Bar Stools by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves