Look A Likes: Desks

It seems like I've been on a constant search for furniture lately.  Why am I looking at desks you ask?  Don't you have one for your office already?  You'll find out soon enough.  Anyway, I saw one at Restoration Hardware that is gorgeous!  I've been digging the industrial look.  Now we all know I do things on a budget so the $695 price was no where near my budget.  I found a similar one at Target.  It's $100.  The Target version is a little shorter in length, but a great affordable alternative.


  
You're reading Look A Likes: Desks by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room